Housing & Community Development
- City of Boise's Public Services Grant Application - NEW!
The City is pleased to open the application for partner agencies who wish to apply for over $400,000 in federal and local funds. Funding will support a variety of services that focus on those who are chronically homeless, homeless, or low-income (less than 80% of Area Median Income). Eligible services include: case management, medical care, early learning scholarships, permanent supportive housing for households experiencing homelessness, and other activities that prevent/or reduce homelessness. To apply, an account will need to be created in ZoomGrants. Notice - English Notice - Spanish
The application is open until 11:59 pm on March 6, 2016.
A grant workshop will be held on February 19, 2016 at 10:30 am in the Belgravia Conference Room (150 N. Capitol Boulevard, 2nd Floor).
Apply via ZoomGrants™
- Housing Needs Analysis - NEW!
Agnew::Beck performed a Housing Needs Analysis for the City of Boise in 2015. Their research and analysis provide an overview of the data and trends affecting Boise's housing, including the supply/demand for market rate housing, affordable housing and the housing needs of specific populations. A Summary prepared by Planning & Development Services is also available.
How to Help
- Want to help those in need? Boise has a number of non-profit organizations that provide direct services to people experiencing homelessness in our community.
- Please consider donating to these organizations. They provide shelter, food and other basic items to those in need.
What is Housing & Community Development?
Housing & Community Development is a division of Boise's Planning & Development Services Department. We support a diverse range of issues affecting our community, from affordable housing to social and human services.
The City of Boise does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, familial status, sexual orientation or gender identity/expression.
- Any document on Housing & Community Development's website can be translated into other languages upon request.
Our Mission Statement
- To develop viable urban communities by providing decent housing, a suitable living environment, and expanding economic opportunities principally for persons of low and moderate income.